Another fashion tip Monday with intern, Katherine! For more fashion related posts check out her blog!
1. Glasses! No one can resist a businesswoman who works her glasses with confidence!
- The frame shape should contrast with the face shape.
- The frame size should be in scale with the face size.
- Eyeglasses should repeat your personal best feature (such as a brown frame to match brown eyes).
2. Blazers with skinny white jeans and colorful flats or pumps give you a creative and classy edge in the office.
3. Satchels are a stylish and cool way to carry all your office supplies to work!
4. As always, you can never go wrong with a cute flowy top and capris for that easy summer look!