FASHION DENVER’S 13TH ANNIVERSARY BONANZA
Friday, June 16th 2017
2875 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
Bierstadt Lager & C Squared Cider Beer Hall
Cost to participate is $125.00
Application at the bottom
Designers, boutiques and style creators! It is with open arms and excitement that I invite you to be part of our very special summer fashion market celebrating 13 years of Fashion Denver! Taking place Friday, June 16th at 2875 Blake Street atBierstadt Lager & C Squared Cider Beer Hall, we are celebrate being in this beautiful neighborhood of RiNo before it was called RiNo. We’re even partnering up with the RiNo Art’s District and The Mayor’s Office of Denver! If you are in the fashion business; designers, boutiques, beauty services or products, you are invited to come pop up and be a part of this fashion bonanza and fashion shows!
Fashion Denver history in the RiNo:
It was 13 years ago that we held the very first fashion market ever, on 26th and Market at Andenken Gallery. A year later, we moved the markets to 30th and Walnut to The Walnut Foundry, then over to Flying Dog Brewery at 24th and Blake, back up the road to the Block building, then owned by Andenken Gallery’s Hyland Mathers and TAXI. Now, he we are 13 years later holding our fashion market just 2 blocks from our HQ! Oh Denver, how we LOVE YOU!!
Watch a video we made in 2006 for our fashion market at Flying Dog Brewery. This footage is from our Walnut Foundry fashion market.
What’s in it for you?
– Participate in our 2nd photoshoot happening the May 22nd and have your fashions on our models. We’ll provide the models, hair and makeup.
– Extensive PR from now until event day
– Postcards distributed throughout the city and beyond listing participating businesses’ names
– Link to your website from Fashion Denver’s site along with a sizzlin’ 6 question interview
– Your fashions will be featured in the fashion shows (7pm and 10pm)
– You keep 100% of sales. Keep in mind YOU are responsible for sales tax.