This is from designer, entrepreneur, and friend of Fashion Denver, Summer Jackson… Please contact her directly if you are interested!
Creative to Bless, LLC ( www.c2bless.org ) is active in advancing the creative Denver community through monthly event platforms that feature music, fashion and local art. As we progress, I am discovering that I myself cannot fulfill all event needs. It is now time for me to raise up another individual to help fulfill event/fashion show/photo shoot coordination and production needs. This opportunity to gain hands on creative experience within the design and non-profit realm, will aid in advancing creative resumes. I’d like to open this opportunity to your creative network for my new Internship Position. Please read below and help me to get the word out on this.
· Fulfill event/fashion show/photo shoot coordination and production needs
· Market events through social media sites and submit press releases to local media
· Cast models, designers and artists for events
· Attend “First Friday” art walk events to help source future event artist features
· Utilize own personal creative talent (artist, fashion designer, musician….) to help enrich events
· Position is open now until March, 2013 (our famed 5th annual March of the Zombies event takes place March 9th at the Gothic Theatre www.marchzombies.com )
· Age 21+ (to attend events held at 21+ venues), please communicate if under 21
· Has a creative foundation and goals to advance creativity through event involvement
· Has social media marketing experience
· Is easy to get along with, has reliable transportation and responds to email daily
· Send a short bio about your personal creative background and goals. Please also communicate how you can best aid Creative to Bless. Send to Summer Jackson at email@example.com , by 6/14, questions are welcomed.
I am also seeking models for my model call 6/15/12 9-10:30pm at Benders Tavern (www.benderstavern.com). Interested models may contact me as well. The model call is for a calendar shoot held 7/28/12.