Fall Fashion Camp
Saturday October 22nd, 2016
Green Spaces (2590 Walnut Street)
Register at this link
We’ve got brand new activities lined up for our fall fashion camp with more activities unfolding… So far….
- Photobooth: Campers will take a before and after photo booth picture to use as they design their fashion creation. They will use the picture to create sketching of what they want to design.
- Fashion Sketching: A designer will teach them some basic techniques for drawing fashion onto their trace that they use from their photo booth picture.
- Campers will make a Little Black Dress from a kit! Each camper will get a size large / XL black t-shirt. There will be buttons, trim, and other notions that are all the same. We will teach them techniques on transforming a boring tee to a variety of dress designs! We will see all of the variety of creations made from the same materials! This is inspired by a fashion challenge we did years ago!
- Walk the runway with flair! We will work with one of Denver’s model’s to learn techniques in modeling. Our campers will learn poses, styles of fashion shows, and then will strut their stuff on the runway with their design!
- We are thrilled to have Glamour Bar doing hair and makeup as our campers prepare to show their design on the runway!